Data Recording Heads (DRH) was originally formed in 1958 and quickly established a significant presence in the market requiring magnetic heads for the computer industry. Subsequent market demands and technology advances led DRH to expand the business base into the instrumentation and CARD (CASH ACCESS AND REVENUE DEVICES) 'market sectors.
In mid 1998 the senior management team, with over 100 years experience in all aspects of magnetic heads carried out a M.B.O. In so doing we maintained close links with our existing customer base.
We have also expanded our manufacturing base offshore in order to maintain our position for supply of quality products, on time deliveries and competitive prices in the globalised and rapidly changing world of the new millennium.
Thus DRH established, and continues to maintain, the position of being the largest European owned supplier of magnetic heads, serving magnetic memory markets on a worldwide basis.
The business of DRH is to support the requirements of those sectors of industry employing magnetic media memories.
Harnessing broad based magnetics experience to innovative design and manufacturing techniques enables DRH to offer magnetic heads which:-
- Operate with both LOW (300 Oe) and HIGH (4000 Oe) COERCIVITY media
- Maximise lifetime through the options of HARD MAGNETIC CORE materials, including FERRITE and/or CERAMIC or METAL ALLOY COATING of the head-to-media contact surfaces.
- Meet EXACTING MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS, allied to strict quality performance controls.
- MEET INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS, e.g. IBM, ISO, IATA, ANSII, ABA etc.
- Can be produced to meet CUSTOMER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, where no standard
product can be employed.
Newbury Data Recording Ltd
Unit 15, Road Five.
Winsford Industrial Estate,
Tel: 01606 593424
Fax: 01606 558383
VAT No: GB 713040490
Reg No: 1661473