Data Recording Heads (DRH) was originally formed in 1958 and quickly established a significant presence in the market requiring magnetic heads for the computer industry.
Subsequent market demands and technology advances led DRH to expand the business base into the instrumentation and CARD (CASH ACCESS AND REVENUE DEVICES) 'market sectors.
The business of DRH is to support the requirements of those sectors of industry employing magnetic media memories.
Harnessing broad based magnetics experience to innovative design and manufacturing techniques enables DRH to offer magnetic heads which:-
- Operate with both LOW (300 Oe) and HIGH (4000 Oe) COERCIVITY media
- Maximise lifetime through the options of HARD MAGNETIC CORE materials, including FERRITE and/or CERAMIC or METAL ALLOY COATING of the head-to-media contact surfaces.
- Meet EXACTING MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS, allied to strict quality performance controls.
- MEET INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS, e.g. IBM, ISO, IATA, ANSII, ABA etc.
- Can be produced to meet CUSTOMER SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, where no standard product can be employed.